Re: [Icehouse] Treehouse Snakes and Ladders now on the Wiki

  • FromDavid <aranthika@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 30 Oct 2009 10:12:33 -0400
Hey Bryan,
I played your Snakes and Ladders game with my family a little while
back and really enjoyed it. I played it with each player having a
trio, so I'll have to see how it goes with each player just having one
piece (Probably a shorter, to-the-point game).
Of course now I'm on the hunt for a cool board (I haven't owned the
game myself in some time). Some boards have a spiral design that I
like a lot.
Anyway, thanks for the great game and thanks for posting it on the wiki.

David B.