Re: [Icehouse] Announcing: Zendomizer for iPhone and iPod Touch

  • FromChristopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 03 Dec 2009 16:00:10 -0500
Karl,

If you'd put a 57x57 pixel PNG file named icon.png next to that HTML file and include the below in your header, it will show your icon as a custom icon when bookmarked to the home screen on the iPhone.

<link rel=”apple-touch-icon” href=”icon.png”>

I suggest this icon: http://homepage.mac.com/tophu/zendo.png

Topher