Re: [Icehouse] Announcing: Zendomizer for iPhone and iPod Touch

  • From<karlvonl@xxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 23 Nov 2009 10:02:12 -0500 (EST)
I don't know. The HTML5 spec says:

    As a general rule, user agents should not expire
    application caches, except on request from the user,
    or after having been left unused for an extended period
    of time.

I have found that manually clearing Safari's cache will clear the cached web app files as well, even for a web app link saved on the device's home screen.

(I feel this has gotten off-topic for the Icehouse list. Further discussion should probably happen in private email, or move to the Geeks mailing list)