Re: [Icehouse] Designers, help us shrink the "best of 2009" list

  • FromBryan Stout <stoutwb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 7 Jun 2010 15:07:00 -0400
Yes, please, update the rules; I think all of us have been going by those rules.

Could you also look at the discussion page, http://icehousegames.org/wiki/index.php?title=Talk:Quicksand .  Scott mentioned finding some ambiguities, which you may or may not have cleared up already.

Thanks,
Bryan

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 1:42 PM, Erik Oosterwal <oosterwal@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
While I think that 'Capture the Flag' and 'Hexachess' each have merit, 'Quicksand' has had the most playtesting.  ('Amoeba' needs considerably more work.)

Therefore, please keep 'Quicksand' in the contest, and disregard the others for this contest.

BTW, which game rules are you using for playing/judging, the ones listed at icehousegames.org?  http://www.icehousegames.org/wiki/index.php?title=Quicksand

Would you like me to update the rule set there with updated grammar and symantics as well as some sample plays/turns?

Thanks,

Erik.