Re: [Icehouse] Designers, help us shrink the "best of 2009" list

  • FromBryan Stout <stoutwb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 9 Jun 2010 11:06:24 -0400
OK, Origins starts 2 weeks from now, so we need to get this list
whittled down.  I have edited the page
http://icehousegames.org/wiki/index.php?title=New_in_2009 to show
games already eliminated: by the designers' preference to their
preferred game, or by being 2010 designs, or for being provisional
yeses in the first pass.  This leaves us with 9 games.

We'll apparently need to pick one of the games from Robert Dudley for
him.  I find them both intriguing, but I prefer Stack Control to
Infiltrate.  Do you agree, Scott, or anyone else who has played them
both?

This would leave us with 8 games.  I really don't want to have just 2
of us picking the finalists.  Just as in the first pass, the judges
don't have to play every game, but hopefully they can play at least 4,
or 3 as a minimum, so they can offer preferences between games.  Ryan,
Eric, how much are you able to help with this last group?

And is there anyone else who would be willing to evaluate 4 or more
games in the next few days?

Bryan