Re: [Icehouse] Best of 2009 -- last push to get the finalists

  • FromBryan Stout <stoutwb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 17 Jun 2010 14:15:49 -0400
I second this, that the finalists are: Crosswalk, Dectana, Quicksand,
Stack Control.

I counted by several means: simple summing of the ranks (low being
best), Condorcet pairings, and instant-runoff voting -- and including
and excluding Annie's ranks -- and these are the top 4 in each case,
if we don't include Infiltrate, which ranks under Stack Control in all
but one count, where they tied.  (When Annie's votes were counted,
Crosswalk did better than Dectana in most counting schemes.)

Scott, what do you think?  Shall we run with this?

Bryan