[Icehouse] ICE Awards 2009: Play! Vote! Win geekgold!

  • FromBryan Stout <stoutwb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 22 Jun 2010 11:05:54 -0400
If you haven't yet, you are encouraged to participate in the voting
for the ICE Award for the best fan-designed game of 2010.

There are three finalist games: Crosswalk, Quicksand, and Stack
Control.  You can find links to descriptions of them either here:
http://icehousegames.org/wiki/index.php?title=New_in_2009
or here:
http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/55860/best-of-2009-icehouse-community-contest-ends-june

Play at least one of the finalists, and you can vote!  If you are at
Origins, you can fill in a ballot in the Big Experiment room (D104).
Or if you prefer, you can email me the ballot below, with the blanks
filled in.  The award winner will be announced on this Saturday at
4pm, so please email me by 12 noon on Saturday.

Finally, if you have an account on BoardGameGeek.com, you may be
interested in writing a review or session report.  I will give 5
geekgold to the best review and best report for each of the finalist
games.  Follow the second link above to the geeklist, and see the
comments at the bottom of the page, for details.

Thanks,
Bryan

ICE AWARDS FOR BEST FAN-MADE PYRAMID GAME OF 2009

BALLOT

__ Crosswalk
__ Quicksand
__ Stack Control

Instructions: In each blank, place one of:
X - I haven't played the game
1 - I like this game the best
2 - I like this game second best
3 - I like this game third best