Re: [Icehouse] Icehouse Digest, Vol 61, Issue 15

  • FromErik Oosterwal <oosterwal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 19 Jun 2010 13:49:13 -0700 (PDT)
The rules for Quicksand have been updated to emphasize that capturing is done by jumping.  Thanks for pointing out that this detail was not explicitly written in the rules before.

Erik.