Re: [Icehouse] XXI IIT

  • FromBryan Stout <stoutwb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 29 Jun 2010 23:08:39 -0400
A class or two of Icehouse strategy sounds like a great idea.  I
haven't played Icehouse yet (Ice Towers either), and I feel a bit of
an emotional wall about the learning curve.

If it wasn't mentioned at the debriefing, I've wondered if we should
award medallions for all the finalists in an event that has few
competitors.  Fluxx obviously deserves it, given its prelim session
every day; but a medallion for 4 out of 5 competitors?  That's
something worth discussing for next year's Origins.

Bryan