Re: [Icehouse] ICE Awards 2010 post-mortem: Thanks

  • FromS Myers <iamthecheeze@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 11 Jul 2010 19:55:49 -0400
On Sun, Jul 11, 2010 at 3:25 PM, Jeff Wolfe <jwolfe@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> One last thought: If we can't manage full-blown copies of the rules, maybe
> we could have a single trifold handout that had blurbs and equipment

Ideally, this would have happened this year, but we just didn't have
time.  It wouldn't really be too hard to do.  Setup a simple
3-columnlayout in something like InDesign or Quark or Word or
something.  Put in the basic concepts of gameplay, paraphrased to
fFit.  Come up with a couple reasonable pictures as needed.

Available money at the time may determine how many we print, and
whether they are color or black and white, and if we are able to make
more than one page layout.  This, I think, will only be determined
when we get much closer to Next Year's event.

--
A pizza with the radius 'z' and thickness 'a'
has the volume pi*z*z*a.