[Icehouse] pretty darn good

  • From"David L. Willson" <DLWillson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 7 Sep 2010 17:33:26 -0600 (MDT)
I can't speak for anyone else, but I can say I was at Tacticon for 33 hours over 3 days, and I spent most of my time playing pyramids with folks that looked like they were having a pretty good time.
The thing I most wished for the whole time was one-page (downloadable PDF) rulesheets for the games. It would have been so much nicer to be able to hand each person a nice, one-page DTP document with graphics than a 2-11 page texty printout of a website.

Posters and signs were handled by my talented 9 year old niece and 13 year old son. They did an awesome job.

My Zendo master rap was pretty darn inspired, if I do say so myself.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
MCT MSCE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freeing people from the tyranny (or whatevery) of Microsofty-ness