Re: [Icehouse] pretty darn good

  • From"Ryan McGuire" <ryanmcguire@xxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 8 Sep 2010 07:48:45 -0400

2-player Icehouse?  I’d just play Volcano until at least a third person comes along.  :-)

Other than that, I like your list.  A convention without Zendo or Volcano is like… well… a regular weekend.

Ryan (McGuire, that is.  A different Ryan than before.)

From: icehouse-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:icehouse-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David L. Willson
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2010 12:11 AM
To: Icehouse Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Icehouse] pretty darn good

Aaron and Ryan,

We played the following, in descending order of the number of times I played. There were plenty of games I didn't play in.

  • Homeworlds (much many)
  • Zark City (many)
  • Zendo (3 sessions, 3-5 puzzles each)
  • Volcano (3)
  • IceTowers (3)
  • Icehouse (2) 2 players
  • Zagami (1)
  • Treehouse (1)
  • CrackeD ICE (0 - I saw it played, but didn't play it myself.)

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
MCT MSCE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freeing people from the tyranny (or whatevery) of Microsofty-ness