[Icehouse] Rulesheets

  • From"David L. Willson" <DLWillson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 8 Sep 2010 10:39:37 -0600 (MDT)
This right here, is a perfect example of what I mean:
http://www.wunderland.com/icehouse/Treehouse/Pink/Treehouse-Rules.pdf
And this is the page that that's linked from:
http://www.wunderland.com/icehouse/Treehouse/Rules.html

I'm the junior pyramid geek here, and I'm in no particular hurry, so I will ask LL directly, before starting any work on their games, as advised by one of the senior pyramid geeks, David Artman.

I'll let you know what they say,m unless they just post their position here, which would be fine too.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
MCT MSCE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freeing people from the tyranny (or whatevery) of Microsofty-ness