Re: [Icehouse] Icehouse Digest, Vol 64, Issue 2

  • FromDavid Artman <david.artman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 8 Sep 2010 12:16:58 -0400
It's all good with me, David--I got no horse in the race (other than
Stacktors!, and it's a limper).

I'm just saying ask Andy before you publish (print to distribute) one
of his games, even as a free giveaway. If a game is CC License,
conform to the author's restrictions (by, sa, nc, nd). As a supporter
of this small game company, I'd think "I didn't have enough copies of
PWP" before I'd think "I didn't make enough handouts." Three copies
would cover just about any teaching situation for a single game (i.e.
not teaching a whole class or demoing for a crowd).

YMMV, IANAL, TTFN;
David