[Icehouse] Greetings from Portland, OR

  • Frommatt perry <dreamersbuild@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 19 Oct 2010 13:19:54 +0000
Hello,

My name is Matt and I am looking to play some ICEHOUSE games. I am very interested in playing the original. Currently, I have 2 TreeHouse sets (one Xeno and one rainbow), but think that I should just stick with one color scheme (I prefer the Xeno colors - especially the purple and cyan)  till I get the 5 stashes.

I am wondering if there is anyone near SE Portland who wants to play.

Also,  could someone reference some good archives for stash building. I am considering building some solid wooden pieces (maybe double size) since it appears that the original game lends itself to heftier pieces.

Thank you in advance,

Matt