[Icehouse] TREEHOUSE going out of print... READ NOW

  • FromKristin <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 01 Nov 2010 19:08:45 -0400
I've got a big TIME CRITICAL announcement in the world of Looney Pyramid games...

* TREEHOUSE packaging going out of print THIS WEEK
* You only have until Thursday November 4th to buy it in this format
* Replacement pyramids will still be available going forward...

Next summer Looney Labs will be launching all new packaging for our pyramid games (more details on that sometime soon) so we won't be packaging any more in the tubes we currently sell TREEHOUSE in - and we are almost out of them!

Many of the stores that sell our games may still have the game in stock for a little while, but they can't get any more from us as of today. We kept just a few copies back to sell to YOU through our online store, to give you a chance to pick up a few more copies of TREEHOUSE in it's current packaging (Pink, Rainbow, or Xeno) - but we will only be selling them for the next 4 days!

Beginning this Friday (Nov 5th 2010) we will begin to offer replacement pyramids at our web site (for $10 per bag of 15 pyramids) - so this is NOT your last chance to buy pyramids... but it is your last chance to buy them from our web store packaged in our current packaging. If you want to give TREEHOUSE as a gift this holiday - BUY IT TODAY!

Treehouse-Rainbow, Treehouse-Xeno, and Pink Treehouse:
http://store.looneylabs.com/Web-Store?search=OOP

We have also extended the deadline on our PINKTOBER promotion for an extra 4 days, so the coupon code works through Nov 4th. Just buy $30 worth of product in our online store and add a copy of Pink Treehouse for FREE with the promo code PINKTOBER. 5% of the $12 purchase price will be donated to Breast Cancer Awareness, even though we gave you the game for free! And yes, you can use the code again, even if you used it last month.

I look forward to telling you more about our new packaging... but not yet...

Today - go buy TREEHOUSE if you care about getting pyramids in this packaging!

-Kristin Looney