Re: [Icehouse] Pyramideto

  • FromS Myers <iamthecheeze@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 18 Nov 2010 12:55:23 -0500
This is a pretty cool looking game.  I'm wondering how it compares to
Twin Win, which uses similar concepts.  The main thing I notice is:
Twin Win uses monochrome nests & trees of small/medium/large;
Pyramideto uses multicolored trees of any size.  This means in Twin
Win games, sometimes it can be a little obvious what you are trying to
build.  Pyramideto probably has the advantage of obscured goals.  Cool
notion of Pyramideto having no board or movement requirements.  And I
like the idea of being able to move exactly 1 pyramid, or 3 pyramids.
Depending on the situation, you might have trouble moving a couple of
pieces that are in your way.  I like it.

Nice idea, having Pyramideto use the concept of 'everyday things
around us' on the cards (although some of the art-to-pyramid are a
little fFunny).  And, the cards can maybe teach a little bit of German
and Czech language, too.  =)

Cheers!
--Scott  =)