[Icehouse] sculptor wanted

  • From"David L. Willson" <DLWillson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 22 Nov 2010 12:43:20 -0700 (MST)
One day, I wanted to send an attachment to my fiancee.  But, I knew that she had heard, perhaps many times, my lecture about not opening attachments, unless one is really, really sure that the sender sent it consciously and has your best interests firmly in mind, because viruses, trojans, and scammers keep getting smarter.

So... I wanted her to know that this particular attachment was really from me...  So...  Hmm...  Well, I know she knows how I love my pyramids. And I know that she knows that I know how she loves how I call her "my Dove", and she loves finding heart-shapes when we're together...  Still with me?

So... to prove that it was really me sending the attachment, not a person or program pretending to be me, without writing a long, long email. I wrote: {dove} {heart} {pyramid} and attached the funny movie, or whatever it was.  Not exactly a PKI deployment, but it worked well enough, and didn't cost much. But that's not my point.

My point is that my fiancee, and I have to agree with her here, thinks that a {dove} {heart} {pyramid} would be a great wedding cake ornament.

Which leads me to the subject line. How do I get a 4 or 7 pip pyramid? Or a sculpture of all three super-imposed nicely on one another? Anyone here have skills of an artist and looking for an excuse to use them?

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux. Get Free.