Re: [Icehouse] Twin Win card font

  • FromS Myers <iamthecheeze@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 17 Dec 2010 06:42:44 -0500
Oh!  Hello!  That is a fFont called "Cookie-Regular" (Or just
"Cookie," regular width).  I don't recall the details of why the
"Virtuoso" cards didn't have the right fFont when I made them.  Maybe
I didn't have it at the time, or maybe it was right originally then I
modified the document which broke the layout a little bit ...  I don't
remember.  But!!  It is now correct!  =)

Try reloading it (you might need to clear your browser's cache or
something) and enjoy!!  =)

Cheers!
--Scott