[Icehouse] Genghis Con Homeworlds Tournament Results

  • From"David L. Willson" <DLWillson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 22 Feb 2011 12:26:47 -0700 (MST)
This Con's tournament was won by Yael Horowitz.

Congrats Yael, on your awesome foam-board trophy and prize of rainbow 3HOUSE.

2nd and 3rd place were Dan Eisenhauer and John R. Eakins. Both gentlemen also received an original, hand-made, foam-board trophy.

Tournament participants scored points by playing Homeworlds, with each opponent granting a point per game, up to 3 points per opponent.

The winners' scores were separated by just one point at each position. Yael:9, Dan:8, and John:7. If there had been any ties, the player with the most wins would have taken the ranking.

I hope everyone had as much fun as I did. I can't think of anything I'd rather do for 26 hours of last weekend than play pyramid games with you all.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux.