Re: [Icehouse] Pyramid Blow-Out Sale

  • FromKristin <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 11 Mar 2011 23:40:31 -0500
And please help me get the word out about this sale to anyone who
already owns a lot of pyramids and might want to fill out their
collection with a couple of monochrome stashes.

In particular, can someone go find the last couple of threads on
BoardGameGeek where people were asking for IceDice without pyramids
and more monochrome stashes - and post these links about this sale?

Thanks!