Re: [Icehouse] Pyramid Blow-Out Sale

  • FromKristin <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 12 Mar 2011 09:05:05 -0500
--On March 11, 2011 TheLoneGoldfish asked:

Any way we can satisfy our curiosity on what's been going on with the
pyramids these last few months?

Yes, there is! Sign up as a Starship Captain on our new fan club
web site - and read the long thread called IceDice Secret Data
<http://looneylabs.ning.com/group/starshipcaptains/forum/topics/icedice-secret-data>

I have been sharing all sorts of details on the development process
to this thread over the last few months - both to get feedback on
ideas, and also just to satisfy the curiosity of pyramid fans...

Come join us at the new fan club for secret data *and* electric yellow!

-Kristin