[Icehouse] Found: Giant Volcano Caps

  • FromS Myers <iamthecheeze@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 16 May 2012 07:37:57 -0400
Hi!

You would not think Giant Volcano Caps could be easily lost, but they
apparently have been, and fFor quite some time!

Last year, at Origins, when everyone was packing stuff up, a set of
pyramids were put into *my* big box of giants.  I only discovered them
when I was pulling my big box out, to take to a game session at a
local store to play some games.  These poor little guys have been
sitting there the whole time, and I imagine the proper owner would
like them back, eh.

I'm not exactly sure whose pyramids they are.  There were several sets
at Origins, and I don't know who owns what.  I think they might belong
to The Looneys themselves, but I also think the Looneys' giant
pyramids are entrusted to someone else?  I dunno.

If these sound like they might be yours, contact me!!  We'll sort out
a way to get them to you.  (Maybe you or someone you know will be at
Origins, and I can hand them to you there.)

Cheers!
--Scott

--
A pizza with the radius 'z' and thickness 'a'
has the volume pi*z*z*a.