Re: [Icehouse] Found: Giant Volcano Caps

  • From"Elliott C. Evans" <eeyore@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 16 May 2012 15:12:56 -0400
S Myers wrote:
> I'm not exactly sure whose pyramids they are.  There were several sets
> at Origins, and I don't know who owns what.  I think they might belong
> to The Looneys themselves, but I also think the Looneys' giant
> pyramids are entrusted to someone else?  I dunno.

If they are the black caps, I think those belong to the Looneys.

People packing up the giant pyramids made a few mistakes, including sending my red stash home with Jake. I have the Looneys' bare brown stash as hostage, though to assure their eventual return.

--
Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans
eeyore@xxxxxxxx