Looney Labs New Mailing list Archive

[New-stuff] new stuff from Looney Labs

  • FromAlison <customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 03 Sep 2008 11:10:03 -0400
Hello Looney Labs fans!

This email is very late in announcing some of these products, and for this I apologize, but for the sake of completeness, I'll include everything that's new since the last time we sent one of these announcements.

Zombie Boss Boxxes: similar to the Pandora's Boxx, but the woodburned logo says "Zombie Fluxx" on top, and the promo card included with it is the Zombie Boss. The Zombie Boss is a New Rule card: when in play, the person with the most zombies is designated the Zombie Boss, and gets to draw an extra card each turn. They can win if the Ungoal is fulfilled, and instead of taking the hit on "Eaten By Zombies" the player with the second-most zombies gets the penalty.

The Large size Boxx holds about 200 cards, and the small size holds about 125 cards, so even the small size is roomy enough for extras on top of your Zombie Fluxx deck (which is only 99 cards).
Large: $14, Small $12
http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=314

Flamethrower Pack. A pack of seven cards: a Flamethrower (Keeper) and six extra zombie Creepers to use it on. You may have noticed that there is duplicate art for many of the zombies in Zombie Fluxx. We like each card in Fluxx to be unique, so we commissioned the artist to make us some new Zombies (they'll be in the next printing). You can substitute in these new zombies so that every card in your deck is unique - or you can just add these in, to heighten the zombie fun!
one pack for $2, five packs for $5
http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=317

Also, just thought I'd mention, in case anyone was waiting for it, EcoFluxx is back in stock, after a seemingly endless (actually only several month) hiatus. The price is now $14, like regular Fluxx.
http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=245

And finally, last, but not least,
					It's...

Monty Python Fluxx! Yes, you probably already heard, but we are currently taking preorders for the newest version of Fluxx. Possibly the wackiest yet, Monty Python's zany humor is a perfect fit to combine with the card game of ever-changing rules. Keep in mind that anything you include in an order with Monty Python Fluxx will be held until it arrives from the printer. We are expecting it in mid-to-late September, but we don't have an exact date.
$20  http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=245

(also available with Bulk Discount - six decks gets you a 20% discount)
http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=134

Thanks for playing our games, folks!

Alison Looney
Question Answerer 1st Class