Looney Labs New Mailing list Archive

[New-stuff] Chrononauts and The Gore Years preorders!

  • FromAlison <customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 02 Oct 2009 18:13:44 -0400
Hey Looney Labs fans,

We are now taking preorders at our website for the new edition of Chrononauts, as well as the brand new expansion, The Gore Years.

Chrononauts LOO-009 $20
http://store.looneylabs.com/Chrononauts

The new Chrononauts has not changed much in terms of gameplay, but we've moved it into the new two-part doublewide box with beautiful new art on the cover. There are four new cards in the deck as well. Here's a link to Andy's discussion of what's new for this edition:

http://wunderland.com/LooneyLabs/Chrononauts/versions.html

The Gore Years adds five new cards onto the end of the timeline to bring it up to 2008. It also includes three Identities that use the new events.

The Gore Years LOO-041 $3
http://store.looneylabs.com/The-Gore-Years

Thanks for playing our games!

Alison Looney