Looney Labs New Mailing list Archive

[New-stuff] Chrono shipipng, new stuff in webstore from Looney Labs

  • FromAlison <customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 10 Dec 2009 18:39:52 -0500
Hello Looney Labs Fans Who Have Requested New-Release Updates!

Chrononauts and The Gore Years are now shipping (okay, they actually started shipping last Friday, but hey, it gets pretty crazy around here at this time of year...)

Chrononauts:
http://store.looneylabs.com/Chrononauts
The Gore Years
http://store.looneylabs.com/The-Gore-Years

And cool posters!
http://store.looneylabs.com/Web-Store/Posters

Finally, the foreign language versions you've all been waiting for:

Chinese and Japanese Aquarius! The cards are exactly the same as our cards in English, but the boxes and rule sheets are in Chinese or Japanese. In fact, the companies that licensed them arranged for us to print them here in the states, and the cards were printed all together with our own regular versions. That's right, we're importing US-made games into China and Japan. Makes for a sort of interesting cosmic reversal.

Chinese Aquarius:
http://store.looneylabs.com/Chinese-Aquarius
Japanese Aquarius:
http://store.looneylabs.com/Japanese-Aquarius

And don't forget!

We have cool new Bundle Deals:

Purple Bag of Fluxx:
All the latest Fluxxes, with cool promo cards, and packs!
http://store.looneylabs.com/Purple-Bag-of-Fluxx

Purple Bag of Games:
All the latest games, with cool promo cards and packs!
http://store.looneylabs.com/Purple-Bag-of-Games

Have a wonderful holiday season!

Alison Looney
Question Answerer 1st Class