[Rabbits] Lots of Event Reports - Lots!!

  • FromRussell Grieshop <grieshop@xxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 08 Sep 2005 10:07:52 -0400
Hi, Everybody!

Many of you probably know that I've been traveling more than a bit the last two months - but - yay! It's over for now!

I just released a bunch of event reports to the list - you'll be seeing them in just a moment - and I thank each of you who have turned in event reports - and all of you who have been doing events. And thanks especially to those of you who have been helping at our big conventions - if you haven't turned in an event report, please do!

I know the reports from the first Origins are exactly what made me want to go to Origins - and look what happened!!

I'll get to approving all of those reports this weekend, if all goes well - and hopefully anybody who has been meaning to write up a report (you know who you are - *grins*) will do so pretty soon...

Thanks to all of you wonderful people for being such awesome Rabbits!

Russell Rabbit