[Rabbits] [Event] Dragon*Con 2005 by Roy Wilson

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 08 Sep 2005 16:01:12 -0000
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Roy Wilson has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=roy

========
Title: Dragon*Con 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Date: 9/2 - 9/5/05

I enjoyed my time at D*C this year. I feel I was more involved this year and last year.

I loved the fact that we ran out of space for people to play, but I didn't like the fact that we ran out of space for people to play.

As always the giant pyramids and AYAW drew big crowds in the lobby area when they were active and I enjoyed being able to explain to people why folks were running around with giant pyramids.

I think the craziest time was had during Giant Circular Fluxx, when I get pegged to help Mark run it. He had to explain the rules to me very quickly! It was a blast though and everyone had a good time.

I'm looking forward to next year!