[Rabbits] [Event] Recruits SpontaneousExperiment by David Churn

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 1 Sep 2005 22:31:57 -0400
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that David Churn has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=Uglyfoot

========
Title: Recruits SpontaneousExperiment
Location: Lee Summit, MO
Date: August 27, 2005

Recruits is the bi-annual high school convention.  I was unsure whether I was actually going to attend until the day of the convention.  Duane (the convention coordinator) was able to get me a nice table in the middle of things.

The experiment ran 4 rounds each of IceTowers, Fluxx, and Volcano.  I also taught Just Desserts to five subjects.  One commented that the game is fun but needs some other little tweak allowing the waiters to interact.  Unfortunately, we had no ideas on what the tweak should be.

One subject said that he would like to be a rabbit so I set him up with the information.

I passed out many GenCon flyers with the Fluxx for Buxx information on it.

All in all, it was a fun day.  I am glad I took the opportunity to attend this convention.