[Rabbits] [Event] Tamaqua Library I by Brian Vick

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 14 Sep 2005 13:23:54 -0400
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Brian Vick has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=Superdairyboy

========
Title: Tamaqua Library I
Location: Tamaqua Public Library
Date: 9/13/05

Held a Scheduled Game Night Wich will occur monthly on the 2nd Thursday of each month. We had a News Paper reporter present. all players enjoyed Fluxx. we had a total of 9 Players. and had 2 games of fluxx going. The players enjoyed it so much that the  event Would have kept going all night but the library had to close.
All players wanted a Copy of Fluxx. But we will have to wait an see how many come out the the store and pick them up. We have Game Nights scheduled for 2 more location and two more pending a date.