[Rabbits] Rocky Mountain Cons

  • FromFred Poutre <cloven-fruit@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 30 Sep 2005 11:27:17 -0600
Does anyone go to Genghis Con, in Denver, usually the third weekend in February?

They have a board gaming section, which includes:
"101
Gaming Roundtable
"Gaming Roundtable"
By William Weyenberg, Tamara Kirch, or Player Moderated

Player's Choice: Fluxx, Risk, Maharaja, Brittannia, Money, Frank's Zoo, Formula Motor Racing, Formula De, Steve Jackson's Car Wars Card Game, Five Crowns, Skip Bo, Space Beans, Mystick Domination, Manga Manga, Money, Uno. Or bring your favorite game and we're see about rustling up players to join you in playing it! Please see the Coordinator to arrange commencing a player's choice pick up game between your other regularly scheduled events to maximize your enjoyment of our convention! Beginner (Rules Taught). No player limit."

I find it interesting that Fluxx is the first one mentioned (but no mention about Icehouse).

Also there is also Ben Con, in Denver, usually about the first weekend in June.

I live in Cheyenne, which is two hours away. I know there are Rabbits in La rime, as well as several in Colorado.
Between all of us, we should be able to make a fairly good Looney Rabbit presences at both these cons.
Personally I do not go to either because of time issues. However, I could most likely make it at least one day to demo Icehouse (the game I like best) or just be generally helpful.

Thanks
Fred Poutre
Cloven Fruit Games