[Rabbits] Re: Playing on Black Friday in mall food courts

  • FromSharon Burdick <beryl_rose@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 11 Oct 2005 11:28:36 -0700 (PDT)
I like this idea! Although I'm working 11-6 that
Friday I could conceivably drag myself (and maybe the
rest of the household) out of bed early that morning
and hit the food court. Or after working. The hard
thing would be finding enough space to stretch out
while not making people resent us. Giant IceTowers,
while engaging, may not be practical... but is it
worth trying anyway? Would we get in major trouble
with mall security?

Also, what do we do if there are NO malls with happy
LL-games-selling stores in them nearby? Atlanta is
thumbs-down in that respect. But perhaps playing at
Lenox or Phipps (highly upscale malls) would expose a
different crowd to LL games?

Thoughts?
~Sharon

Yahoo! Music Unlimited