[Rabbits] [Event] Promote Eco-Fluxx by Katie Bolssen

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 10 Oct 2005 19:30:17 -0000
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Katie Bolssen has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=katie_loves_you2

========
Title: Promote Eco-Fluxx
Location: WildlifeSancturay,Green Bay,WI
Date: October 8th, 2005

At the Wildlife Sanctuary there was an "Autum Adventure" that included many children ages 4-16 that participated in a variety of well, Autum Adventures!

Along with Gnome Games, I helped teach children how to play EcoFluxx.  The kids had a great time looking at the pictures and learning different things about wildlife.

I handed out about 5 catalogs and a couple mini-catalogs to some parents who were very interested in the game.

I was at the wildlife sanctuary for about 4.5 hours playing games with the kids, it was a blast!