Re: [Rabbits] Rabbit needed in Walnut Creek, CA

  • FromBrian <lepus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 24 Oct 2005 12:33:14 -0700 (PDT)
On Sun, 23 Oct 2005, Elliott C. Evans wrote:

> > Is Walnut Creek the town with the saw mill?
>
> Oh wait, Walnut *Grove* is the town with the saw mill.

Walnut Creek is the town with the condos and mini-malls as far as the eye
can see.

--
"You know, Captain, every year of my life I grow more and more convinced that
the wisest and the best is to fix our attention on the good and the beautiful."