[Rabbits] Rabbit requested in Miami, FL

  • FromAlison <alison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 31 Oct 2005 16:09:01 -0500
Hi Rabbits, all

You may have noticed that there are a lot more calls for Rabbits going out to the list lately. This is because we've been making a big push on sales calls. Since Alvaro joined us as Sales Baron, he, Luisa and I have been calling a lot of stores. Sometimes, when we call a store, we find that what they really want is a Rabbit. Often, I'll just email one or two Rabbits near the store, but sometimes I just want to put out a general call, if it's just a general request.

So...Joel Fischer, at Sunshine Roleplayers is interested in maybe getting some demos in his store. It's not urgent, but he expressed interest, and we have some people who seem to be kind of close.

7921 Bird Rd. #44
Miami, FL 33155
Email: rpgs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 305-264-1250

When I spoke to him, he was still cleaning up after this last hurricane, so maybe this will not be happening soon. And this brings me around to wondering: Hey how are our Florida Rabbits? Doing okay? Not too much damage, I hope?

Write in and tell us all how you're doing! and if anyone has time, maybe after everything is back together someone could go say hi to this guy.

Thanks for being Rabbits!
-Alison