Re: [Rabbits] Philcon

  • FromSam Zitin <sammyz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 14 Nov 2005 11:16:04 -0500
I was hoping to organize something this year, but alas this year don't really know the organizers.  I think the gameroom is still being run by Page so I could try and contact them, but if anybody knows better who to contact let me know.  I'd be happy to run demos for this year, its been a while since we had anything official.  Plus Page gives out those cool prize certificates for demo winners...

If only I could find that darn labcoat...

Sam