[Rabbits] Louisville Festival of Games

  • FromIsolde de Ely <isolde_deely@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 11 Nov 2005 02:28:34 -0800 (PST)
 The third annual Louisville (KY) Festival of Games will be November 19th and 20th and I was wondering if any local Rabbits would like to help? I will be running Fluxx games and Aquarius, as well as Stoner Fluxx, Chrononauts, and Just Desserts as per request.

http://festivalofgames.com/

If nothing else, I'll take moral support :) This will be my first attepted con event, besides helping with Origins - as a very minor bunny!

Also, any advice would be welcomed.

Thanks!

Melissa DePlanche

Isolde de Ely and Kitsune of House Collective