[Rabbits] [Project] Videoblogged a Demo! by Stephanie Bryant

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 14 Oct 2005 16:37:23 -0000
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Stephanie Bryant has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=mortaine

========
Title: Videoblogged a Demo!
Location: mortaine.blogspot.com
Date: October 12, 2005

I was at SiliCon 05, and Eric (rabbitsaurus) was doing his game demo. I had my videocamera with me, to videoblog the convention, and Eric was kind enough to do an interview.

My camera work is shaky (common for me), but the vlog entry has been seen by 22 people so far, and will likely get viewed by many more over the course of the next few days (I have over 80 subscribers to my videoblog).

What's cool about this is that it's kind of a raw pitch for Looney Labs and for the Rabbits, and it previews Just Desserts, though I held off from shooting us actually playing the game, since I wasn't sure if LL was ready for it to hit the public yet.

Direct URL: http://mortaine.blogspot.com/2005/10/ot-looney-labs-demo.html (requires Quicktime or other MPEG-4 viewer)