[Rabbits] Reminder about Galactic ConQuest

  • FromAlison <alison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 30 Nov 2005 15:41:23 -0500
Hi Atlanta area Rabbits

I just spoke to Kyle at Galactic Quest, and he asked that I remind any Rabbits who are running stuff to get back in touch with him so he can make sure he's got you on the schedule.

Since I didn't know exactly which Rabbits he'd spoken to, I thought I'd send out a general reminder to the whole list. He's particularly interested in getting giant pyramid events going so he can promote the pyramid games.

The website for the con is:

http://www.galacticconquest.org

and Kyle's phone number at the store is:

770-339-3001

Thanks for being Rabbits

ps: congratulations Tim! on your upcoming new responsibilities...
:)