Re: [Rabbits] Rapid Rabbit Help!!!

  • FromCarlton Noles <carlton.noles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 6 Dec 2005 09:17:53 -0500
On an additional note we are still busy in Punta Gorda / Port Charlotte Florida repairing Damage from Hurricane Charley. Sixteen months later much has been done but much remains to be done. We are OK as we were VERY fortumate to live near property that was purchased by a developer before the hurricane.Between Him buying our land and the insurance on our home (which was woefully small because our home was part trailer and part frame house and there fore only isured for the value of the 1965 trailer (about 20K)). We were able to put a reasonable down payment on a house. My son is going up to mississippi later this month with his church youth group to do some relief work. I wish I had more to give to the folks up there but we lost so much in Charley we have little left. Fortunately what we have left is the important stuff. We gave food and money to the relief effort as we could and continue to when possible.

Keep up the work though. New Orleans and the Gulf coast will be fixing things for years.

--
Carlton "Kermit" Noles