RE: [Rabbits] Looney FluxX-Mas

  • From"Nimrod Jones" <nimrod@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 8 Dec 2005 19:00:48 -0000
They say a pessimist is never disappointed. However, I retract my
pessimism and doubt from yesterday. My cards arrived! Huzzah!

Thank you, Looney Labs. They're cool!

Nimrod...
--
Dr. Miller says we are pessimistic because life seems like a very bad,
very screwed-up film. If you ask "What the hell is wrong with the

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the
intelligent are full of doubt."
-Bertrand Russell