[Rabbits] Where have the experiments gone?

  • FromVan F <agentq39@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 8 Dec 2005 09:56:20 -1000
Hiya!

My name's Van Fujishige, a new Demo Rabbit in Honolulu, Hawai'i. I signed up a few months ago, but have only had time to start demoing now.... but much to my dismay, I can't order any of the demo stuff off of the website!

Is there any particular reason for this? Is it all just out? Did you guys buy them all?! Don't be greedy; share the love! Haha...

Anyway, I have no problem buying the purple bag rather than the Experiment-In-A-Bag, but I still need to get the demo kit stuff.

Help please? I'll give you a cookie... or a dollar... or a meaningful "thank you!"

Thanks!

-Van H. Fujishige