[Rabbits] thoughts from Mama Rabbit

  • FromKristin Looney <customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 11 Dec 2005 12:48:18 -0500
Thank you! I'm so glad everyone is enjoying their promo cards!

Our webzine has pictures of the cards this week:
<http://www.wunderland.com/WhatsOld/2005/WN.12.08.05.html>

International Rabbits - sorry - please be patient. Andy has been sending them back out with more postage as soon as they come back to us...

If you are one of the many people who have been begging us to drop another card set in the mail to a friend of yours who is a really big Fluxx fan - the answer is YES! Our 2005 holiday gift is now up for sale in our dollar store.
<http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=263>

Yes - you can use Rabbit points - so you can have us send our card to a friend for 4 points.. or pay just $1 (or 1 point) with an order we are shipping to you, and then you can drop the card in the mail to your friend yourself.

Thank you all for being Rabbits!

Three simple things you can do this holiday to help Looney Labs...

1) Have fun playing Fluxx with your friends and family every chance you get.

2) Give away copies of the new Family Fluxx game this Holiday - it's an inexpensive $8 stocking stuffer! In particularly, please give it to those people in your life who don't think of themselves as people who play games. How many families can you introduce to Fluxx?

3) Please show off that new micro catalog we sent you with your promo cards! You can order more to give away - 1 Rabbit point for a pack of 25. Please get a pack of EcoFluxx pledge cards to hand out too, if you are an environmentalist minded Rabbit.

Micro Catalogs: <http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=75> Pledge Cards: <http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=258>

Note that both of these items have the IOU Rabbit symbol - which means you can buy them with Rabbit points, and then request reimbursement of these Rabbit points when you send in an event report telling us how you used them to promote our games.

There are only a few days left to order from us online and get your order in time for the Holidays... but there are still several weeks to get of our games in your local game store. Check our web site (http://www.looneylabs.com) for a store near you.

Thanks for being a Rabbit and helping us promote our games!

-Kristin "Mamma Rabbit" Looney
<http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=kristin>