Re: [Rabbits] Where have the experiments gone?

  • FromMarlene Bruce <rabbit-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 12 Dec 2005 12:40:00 -0500
Hi Van,

You must be logged in to order most Experiment items. But we're out of Experiment Badges, which is causing the Experiment-in-a-Bag to be out of stock, as well as the Badge itself. I'm pinging Alison with this email to let her know she needs to send more to the warehouse. (Alison, we also have one order in WaitProd because of the badge ... please get back to me today with status of the badges. Thanks.)

Sorry about that. I don't know how long it will take to get more to the warehouse. Check back soon!

Thanks for being a Rabbit!

Marlene