Re: [Rabbits] Looking for a copy of Acquire board game

  • FromRussell Grieshop <grieshop@xxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 15 Dec 2005 09:13:34 -0500
There are 9 copies for sale on BoardGameGeek.com, one of which looks like the

edition you are looking for:

BGG is an amazing resource - I really enjoy it, and spend a lot of time there. If you are at all interested in games, I highly suggest you check it out.

They have a very interesting and diverse community of posters there, and lots of great content...

And, you can often find hard-to-find games there.

I'll warn you - there is a very vocal minority there (as there in any online community) who have a lot to say about games, and much of it you may disagree with... but, as in any online community, you're also welcome to voice your disagreements there... but in general, the admins, Derk and Aldie, do an outstanding job keeping it civil there... (and they are great guys, too!)

Russell