Re: [Rabbits] Standing Down as Rabbit Coordinator

  • FromRussell Grieshop <grieshop@xxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 15 Dec 2005 09:13:34 -0500
Russell,

You were one of the first Rabbits I met, and we will miss you as coordinator, I am sure. But, I am glad to hear that you will still be around for us to hug and visit. Thank you for all the help you have given and for being...well, you :)

Thanks, Melissa - I remember well the first time I met you, and pretty much everybody else who is a Rabbit - I've been fortunate to have met so many nice people and to get to call so many of them my friends...

When I edited pictures for Rabbit Pages, I'd save them in a "RabbitPics" directory, and going through and looking at how many pictures I touched is pretty amazing - and how many of you I now know.

You'll see me around - and I do expect to give and receive hugs (which is how those things work, eh?)

Thank you all, again, for being Rabbits!

Love & Hugs;

Russell