Re: [Rabbits] about shipping gifts...

  • FromKristin Looney <customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 15 Dec 2005 18:20:52 -0500
--On December 15, 2005 Michael Ciarlillo <monkeyjamboree@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

is there a way to send gifts to multiple people, all in the same order?
i'd love to send my family and friends Fluxx for christmas/new years
gifts, and i see that there's a Flowers & Fluxx Special going on... and i
would definitely be spending more than the $60 required... so please...
HELP!!

Sure... we can do this... since you ask so nicely, and since your a rabbit...

You need to be sure that the total of the product (NOT including each shipping cost) is at least $60 amongst your various gift orders - and then - be sure you communicate with Marlene (customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) about what you are doing... send her the order numbers that add up to $60 and a nice note thanking her for the slight bit of extra effort in processing your orders!

Thanks for giving our games as gifts!

-Kristin (of the Looney variety)