[Rabbits] this years Holiday Gift

  • FromKristin Looney <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 30 Nov 2005 18:17:25 -0500
--On November 30, 2005  Alison <event-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

and there are so many of you, we couldn't just contact you all.
Wow, we have a lot of UK Rabbits! That is so cool!

I was just noticing this today myself...

... as I prepared the mailing list for our 2005 Holiday Gift.

It's just a little gift this year - but I think your going to love it. And it should start showing up in your mailboxes soon. I sent the list to ROI this morning, so they started shipping this afternoon or tomorrow at the latest.

I sent it to thousands upon thousands of USA addresses... but the only ones that went out internationally were to our officially registered international rabbits. And I was amazed to see we had over 200 registered rabbits outside of the USA! Awesome!

Anyway...  watch your mailbox...  I sent you a present today.  :)

Thanks for helping us promote our games!

-Kristin (of the Looney variety)

P.S.  Thanks Craig for helping me wrangle 9000 addresses out of SuperFRED!