[Rabbits] [Event] ShaunCon XXIII by David Churn

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 2 Dec 2005 21:47:51 -0500
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that David Churn has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=Uglyfoot

========
Title: ShaunCon XXIII
Location: Kansas City, MO
Date: November 19, 2005

I spent a wonderful day at ShaunCon hanging out and teaching games.  I gave away an EcoFluxx deck to the person that played the most Fluxx during the day.  We also played a couple rounds of Just Desserts and quite a few rounds of Ice Towers.  Teaching Volcano rounded out the day.  I received half a dozen questions on where to buy the games in K.C. and directed them to the stores that have a good selection.  I'm looking forward to the next convention...